You are the Christmas Garland.
What Christmas Ornament are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
|You Are Chunky Monkey Ice Cream|
Truthfully, you're too spazzy to be chunky - you cheeky monkey!
|My LiveJournal 12 Days|
|My True Love gave to me...|
|12 brennamors a-guzzling.|
|11 stephanielynchs a-squeaking.|
|10 knightaudits a-milking.|
|9 froggy_dears a-stomping.|
|8 chelsearoads a-chewing.|
|7 gazerwolfs a-tripping.|
|6 solarbirds a-munching.|
|5 mauve annathepipers.|
|4 typing rosepurrs.|
|3 Taiwanese composer2005s.|
|2 cat crystalsages.|
|And a roina_arwen in a durian tree.|
|Another fun meme brought to you by rfreebern.|
Thanks to LynnH at colorjoy_feed for sharing a link to the Paper Snowflake Generator where I made the base for my new holiday icon.
And an oldie but goodie from froggy_dear:
- Make a post to your LJ with a list of ten holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and interest-related ("I'd love a Julie Andrews icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for new Playmobil pirates") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
- Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ, or link to this post so that the holiday joy will spread.
- Surf around your LJ to see who has posted a list. And now here's the important part:
- If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
- You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy.
- There are no guarantees with this project, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
Here's a couple of things from ThinkGeek: a "caged stone" d20 necklace and a pair of d20 fuzzy dice.
I'd also love a Blue Rose tarot deck, but it's out of production so my chances of getting one are about like my chances of winning the lottery.
There's always my Amazon wish list. (I've got that prioritized.)
Oh, and I'd like a ball winder (for winding up yarn), preferably with a swift. (Not these in particular, just including an example link for my non-knitting Friends.) And wool yarn's always welcome, especially sock yarns. (Like these or these, takes one skein per sock so 2 per pair.)
Edit: I'd forgotten the winder/swift link I mentioned earlier, added one now.