1. Copy this whole list into your journal.
2. Bold the things that you have in common with me. (I got mine from rosepurr.)
3. Whatever you don't bold, replace with things about you
01. I have ticklish feet.
02. I own a GameBoy Advance.
03. I hate sitcoms
04. I taught myself to knit.
05. I'm very drawn to and impacted by color.
06. Sometimes I feel horribly misunderstood.
07. I hate when people type in all caps online.
08. I have stayed overnight in the hospital
09. I love having friends from all over the world.
10. I'm Southern even though I grew up in the North.
11. I chose a college to get a minor I never ended up taking a class in.
12. I can keep a secret.
13. I absolutely love when someone remembers my birthday.
14. I wish I had a better memory
15. I got caught shoplifting as a teenager.
16. I like to shop.
17. I love dogs.
18. I have a lot to learn.
19. I can't stand rap / hip-hop.
20. I like country music better than rock or pop.
21. I was often teacher's pet
22. I hate when people yell.
23. I want to visit other countries someday.
24. I usually don't get obsessed with television shows in a way where I care about who the characters end up with. There are some noted exceptions.
25. I am getting better at not quitting things I start.
26. I love milkshakes & frappuccinos, even in winter.
27. I love going new places and seeing new things and trying out new stuff to eat.
28. I'm a weird person. But, then, I suspect everyone is once you get to know them.
29. I wish I had faith in some religion or spiritual practice.
30. I give in than deal with an argument, even when I really want to say no.
31. I enjoy my job.
32. I wish I tried harder to eat healthy
33. I'll buy gifts for others but I can't justify wasting money on myself.
34. My ears are pierced.
35. I watched the Challenger crash live on TV.
36. I don't clean enough
37. I once wanted to be a professional baseball player.
38. I don't like crowds.
39. There are many things that I won't try myself, but I am all for your freedom to try it/partake in it. I will fight for your right.
40. I wish I had more LJ icons.
41. I really enjoy thoughtful gifts, even if they cost nothing.
42. I like people who are a bit out of the ordinary.
43. I don’t know my neighbors, and am not proud of it.
44. I live in Kentucky
45. I wish I could keep a plant alive more than a couple of weeks.
46. I try not to stereotype.
47. I really don't care what clothes I'm wearing unless I'm going to work.
48. I have ridden a horse.
49. I love being online.
50. My default station when "nothing's on TV" is Food Network.
51. I like silence at times.
52. I wish I could watch the local TV news more often.
53. I wear glasses
54. I am very affectionate with people I know well.
55. I like being alone sometimes.
56. I wish I had a kitten.
57. I love to cook, and trying new recipes.
58. I love being outdoors, even in winter
59. I like when my friends write me letters and emails, it makes me feel special.
60. I'm pessimistic and cynical sometimes.
61. I am ready to start nesting.
62. I cry at movies sometimes.
63. I overreact about things sometimes.
64. I cry at music sometimes.
65. I don't dream as often as I would like to.
66. I wish I could travel more often.
67. I think rodents are adorable
68. I love sushi
69. I don't like to discuss politics.
70. I am a moderate republican.
71. I like spring weather.
72. I knew my great-grandmother.
73. I'm online a lot.
74. I love the smell of cherries.
75. I don't follow any celebrities' gossip or love lives in particular.
76. I wish I saw my friends more often.
77. I've broken more than one bone in my life.
78. I usually carry at least one knitting project with me at all times.
79. My parents are divorced.
80. I am told I write very well.
81. I sometimes need a lot of reassuring
82. I can't stand horror movies.
83. I have chapped lips.
84. I don't see my family often enough
85. On some issues, I'm very firm in my beliefs.
86. I am female.
87. I don't understand people who oppose gay civil marriage.
88. I thought I would be living somewhere else by now
89. I vote
90. I am not sure what direction my life is headed. I have some general ideas, and I am enjoying the ride.
91. I don't smoke
92. I'm afraid that if I kept any alcohol at home, I'd become an alcoholic.
93. I HATE when computers freeze.
94. Tori Amos' 'Little Earthquakes' album feels like an old friend, a warm coat, and a favorite old book to me.
95. I love fruity island drinks made with rum
96. I spend too much time alone.
97. I want a bigger kitchen
98. I'd like having a tattoo but I'm too afraid to get one.
99. Other than Halloween I've never dyed my hair.
100. I am done with this survey now.