Courtesy of rosepurr:
If you grew up in the late 80's or early 90's most of these will ring a bell to you. Bold the ones you are guilty of and underline the ones that hold a special memory. After the embarrassment, post your answers in your journal so we can really see how old you are... ;)
1. You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE".
2. You watched the Pound Puppies.
3. You can sing the rap to the "Fresh Prince of Belair"
4. You wore biker shorts under your skirts and felt stylish.
5. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-sitters club and tried to start a club of your own.
6. You owned those lil Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls.
7. You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey on Blossom.
8. Two words: M.C. Hammer
9. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock".
I still have a stuffed Boober doll, and cried when it went off the air.
10. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars.
11. You can sing the entire theme song to "Duck Tales".
Most of them, and definitely know the tune.
12. When it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
13. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
14. You saw the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" on the big screen.
15. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
Don't remember Oregon Trail anything, but I did audit a semester of CompSci when they switched from separate semester courses to a full-year course, just so I could get the second half.
16. You made your mom buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side
17. You played the game "MASH" (Mansion, Apartment, Shelter, House)
18. You wore Jordache jean jacket and you were proud of it
19. L.A. Gear...
20. You wanted to change your name to "JEM" in Kindergarten.
Didn't want to change my name, but I do remember them.
21. You remember reading "Tales of a fourth grade nothing" and all the Ramona books.
I did read one of the Ramona ones, I think.
22. You know the profound meaning of "WAX ON, WAX OFF"
23. You wanted to be a Goonie.
Didn't want to be one, but remember the movie
24. You ever wore fluorescent clothing.
25. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off...
26. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
Don't have to ponder, I remember the episode where Gargamel created her - and she was a brunette!
27. You took Lunch Pails to school.
Dark Crystal and Dukes of Hazzard
28. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets.
I had a few of those!
29. You still get the urge to say "NOT" after every sentence.
30. You remember Hypercolor t-shirts.
31. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band.
Not faves, but definitely remembered.
32. You thought Sheera and He-Man should hook up.
33. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged friendship bracelets.
34. You ever owned a pair of Jelly-Shoes.
Blue. And they made my feet sweat - a lot!
35. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying "I know you are, but what am I?"
My little brother did that for a long time.
36. You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up"
And "Where's the beef?"
37. You remember going to the skating rink before there were in-line skates.
38. You ever got seriously injured on a Slip and Slide.
39. You have ever played with a Skip-It.
I wanted one for Christmas but never got one.
40. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonalds.
I threw a surprise party for my best friend at Showbiz Pizza - when she turned 18!
41. You've gone through this nodding your head in agreement.
42. You remember Popples.
43. "Don't worry, be happy"
Worked part-time telemarketing the summer after high school, one of my coworkers kept whistling that f'ing thing until the rest of us threatened bodily harm.
44. You wore like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tights with high top Reeboks.
45. You wore socks scrunched down.
46. "Miss MARY MACK MACK MACK, all dressed in BLACK BLACK BLACK"
47. You remember boom boxes vs. cd players.
48. You remember watching both "Gremlins" movies.
49. You know what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare!!"
50. You remember watching Rainbow Bright and My Little Pony Tales
51. You thought Doogie Howser was hot.
52. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac.
53. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool.
54. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By the Bell", the ORIGINAL class.
55. You know all the words to Bon Jovi - SHOT THRU THE HEART
56. You just sang those words to yourself.
57. You remember watching Magic vs. Bird.
58. You cut your t-shirts in half and wore it with your homemade Levi shorts..(the shorter the better)
59. You remember when mullets were cool!
60. You had a mullet
Yes, girls had them too! Didn't call it that at the time, but that's what it was.
61. You still sing "We are the World"
62. You "pegged" your pants.
What? They were comfortable, and I still have a pair.
63. You just knew Kevin Arnold and Winnie Cooper would end up together.
64. You know who Kevin Arnold and Winnie Cooper are.
65. You know what Dan vs. Dave means
Vaguely, some ad campaign with rival sports figures, wasn't it?
66. One word, Atari.
And a HUGE collection of cartridges!
67. "Rock On!"
Go Bill & Ted!
And ones I'm surprised weren't there:
68. You could solve a Rubik's Cube without using the book.
69. You took your Cube apart and greased it with Vaseline to make it turn faster.
And got a cool T-shirt for winning a school Cube Race, 58 seconds!