From Twitter 09-24-2010 @ 03:16 am
- 00:36:41: After opera kid from America's Got Talent sang on Tonight Show, the "pro" music guests sound like Karaoke - and they're flat.
- 02:17:42: @HeatherRavenWiz Re: all night tweets - at least you're not the only one!
- 11:51:05: @spiritcaller Yes it does, up to 4 players locally. Our youngest Wizard got Halo Reach for his birthday last weekend, they boys love it.
- 11:52:43: RT @Syfy: Reminder: I'm giving away a #Warehouse13 T-shirt to 3 random people who retweet this note by 5pm PT on 9/27. G'luck!
- 12:09:03: Anyone else remember Sesame St back when Oscar was orange instead of green? Or did I imagine that part? (must've been 1st couple seasons)
- 12:14:20: @spiritcaller You're welcome, have fun! The boys laugh themselves hoarse fragging each other.
- 12:27:03: @icywiz Definitely! It gave a bad message though - telling adults the truth is useless, no one will ever believe you.
- 12:32:57: @icywiz Also remember Maria explaining Death to Big Bird, after the actor playing Mr. Hooper died. "He's gone? But when will he be back?"
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com