From Twitter 12-01-2010 @ 03:15 am
- 12:10:35: @FriendlyNecro If you ever want to hatch Jellyfish, mine got Spritely & (from TR) will have Death-Giver & Health Gift.
- 12:13:15: All 3 parts of my CL Snow gear dropped in 2 TotS runs last night. Hubby got my robe, I got duplicate hat/boots I already have. So Close!
- 13:26:48: @spiritcaller @jameslifecaller No, raids would be the opposite of rock. I much prefer tackling challenges on my own, thanks.
- 15:39:10: @spiritcaller optional raids> There we go, sounds like a winner!
- 16:59:45: @arlendawneyes Holidays can bring a lot of stress, too busy & not enough time/money, remind some of loneliness away from family
- 17:06:02: @arlendawneyes There's also Seasonal Affective Disorder https://health.google.com/health/ref/Seasonal+affective+disorder
- 17:13:32: @arlendawneyes You guys (the #twizards gang) help lift my spirits every day, thanks!
- 23:30:28: @icywiz Firezilla / Black Cat mix will look like one of the parents. Hybrids are only from 2 lvl 48 school pets.
- 23:36:26: WANTED: Very Talented Storm pet to hatch w/my Storm Cat. Pip o'Plenty / Spritely / May Casts a plus.
- 23:38:54: @LukeGoldHorn Promo ones aren't exactly hybrids, more like child is a mutated version of its parent since there's no way to get the original
- 23:41:06: @FallonDeathWiz Not exactly sure, casting storm blades or traps would be good, spritely's always handy
- 23:41:51: @FallonDeathWiz Cat has stormshot and stormproof, I think, and one stat talent
- 23:49:09: @FallonDeathWiz Whoa, nice! Harley's got the edge I think. Now to figure out which wizard's got enough cash. :)
- 23:55:44: @FallonDeathWiz Olivia Starsong, I'm in the Seraph realm Hatchery with a Frostcaller
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com