From Twitter 02-18-2011 @ 03:19 am
- 00:25:05: @arlendawneyes From context, looks like OP = overpowered. I like Snow Angel, but haven't been on receiving end of one. :)
- 10:55:49: @PaigeMoonShade Me, I prefer sunny skies and green growing things.
- 13:54:08: @HeatherRavenWiz I should start keeping a pet family tree, so many hatches can't tell parents from children sometimes.
- 13:56:56: Poll: Would you be interested in a chart of plants' Needs & max bugs? Could help w/layouts, plants w/ same Needs together to share spells.
- 14:01:01: @FallonStormWiz LOL! sort of, wouldn't need to be that complex though. I'm thinking more of a spreadsheet or table.
- 14:43:57: @spiritcaller Higher rank plants will give you more XP, also more needs so be sure you have bug spell to match.
- 16:29:46: @SorceressMiklai I'm a big Pickle fan too - love their Rank 5 snacks and Pixie & Dryad TCs! Tower w/45 Elder pickles was a thing of beauty.
- 16:31:01: Planting tip: You can fit 9 small pots in 3x3 grid, or 7 med pots in a hexagon, in an 8-energy Medium spell ring.
- 16:33:05: Planting tip: Only the center of each pot/pot has to be inside the spell ring, where base of plant touches it.
- 19:09:28: @kevbattleblood #petnome All Talent/derby rarity blanks have been removed from all pets.
- 21:37:39: RT @BeckettMOG: News: Wizard101 Gardening: Advice from a Grandmaster http://tinyurl.com/4ato3d5
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com