And it paid for itself last night during gaming, when we spotted one of the two little ones playing with a spray bottle. Gazer ran upstairs to check - they'd snagged a nearly-full bottle of pet spot/smell remover right out from everybody's noses (in the same room with a half-dozen adult gamers). It was nearly empty, and they both said they'd sprayed it into their mouths.
A quick call to Poison Control ensued, just to be on the safe side, though both kids were acting normally. Main ingredients (besides water) were isopropyl alcohol & detergent. The lady said to give them sweet liquids to get their blood sugar back up, as the alcohol would make it drop, then follow with protein, but watch for vomiting as a possible side effect of the detergent.
The boys ate about half an orange freezer pop and a couple of peanut butter cups each, then chased the puppy around for awhile on the sugar buzz. No vomiting, just a sticky mess from Ben dumping his pop out into a chair. The lady at Poison Control called back an hour later to check on them, and said if they hadn't had any symptoms yet then they swallow enough of it to hurt them.
Some nights I just feel like a drink...
|You Are a Bloody Mary|
You're a fairly serious drinker, who's experimented a lot with different drinks.
You're a drunk, but a stable drunk. You don't ever let your drinking get out of control.
I've never had a "leaded" Bloody Mary, but I've made myself a virgin version quite a few mornings at work. V-8 or tomato juice (whichever I can get), a packet of Equal, a dash of salt and a couple drops of Tobasco. Mmmm!