The actual color's a little lighter, I darkened it up a touch to show the texture better.
My current project is the Mosaic socks for 6Sox. I started out using Essentials in Grass (dark green) with leftover Ash for contrast. But the pattern didn't really show so I switched to Lime acrylic left over from Chutes & Ladders and Amble with a white/green/purple/yellow mix. I tried a couple of times, switched around which was which and it still didn't work - the two greens were nearly identical so it all faded together. So I scrapped the mixed yarn and dug out some leftover Lilac, and I think I found a winner.
These will be great in the middle of winter, to remind me of the coming spring - or Easter eggs.